Taking Care of You
Taking care of you has always been our number one priority, so you can focus on what’s most important to you.
As part of Marriott International’s family of brands, we have implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and keeping with our high standards of cleanliness and commitment to providing excellent service. We have also made a few adjustments to the services, amenities, and facilities available during your stay.
Here is what to expect during your stay at Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center.
Providing a safer environment for our guests and associates is a top priority. Achieving this is a shared responsibility. Please join us in our efforts to enhance the safety of our public spaces by complying with local regulations and wearing a face covering – which is required – whenever you’re in public areas of the hotel. We do appreciate your support and understanding. We remind you also to practice social distancing, staying at least 6 feet or 2 meters from other guests and hotel associates.
- Signage throughout our hotels to remind guests to maintain social distancing.
- Occupancy limits and seating capacities reductions in our restaurants in compliance with local and state mandates, 50%.
- Partitions installed at front desks.
- Mobile service requests, empower guest experience.
- No valet service is currently available for parking.
- Rooms assigned when they are not family leaving a room in separation. Housekeeper service programmed so that the guest is not in her room or, where appropriate, the service is not provided if she so wishes. Signs promoting social distancing and separation of traffic in / out in restaurants. F&B amenities are placed when cleaning, perfectly closed and at the end a seal is placed on the door of the room. All stationery removed.
- Concierge or contact email to ask more information about cleanliness protocols email@example.com
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Staff members will wear face coverings, gloves, etc. based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities.
- Temperature screening for associates and vendors at entry points.
- Temperature screening for guests at entry points.
- In-room coffee makers are not currently available, but guests can request contactless coffee delivery.
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request.
- A thorough cleaning is done in the room, UV lamps are used to check the rooms, and the room is nebulized and a cleaning seal is placed to guarantee the disinfection of the room.
- The amenities were removed, only delivered at the request of the guest. The glasses inside the room are bagged as the US / CAN standard.
Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will not provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let us our guest services team know. We will be happy to make schedule service according to your preferences. Please note that if you are staying with us a bit longer, we will automatically clean your guest room after every 6th night.
Fitness Center: Open, limited capacity.
Spa: Maiave Village section open as well as beauty salon, reservation required.
Beach: Open, social distancing is required.
Kids Club / Playground: Open, limited hours 10:00-14:00hrs.
Tennis Courts: Open
Pool: Open, lounge chairs at the pool, kids club, etc area cleaned after every used and ready for next guests.
La Villita – Daily Open 7:00 a 22:30;
Gaviotas – Open 3 day a week ( Tue, Thu & Sat)18:00 a 23:00.
Pizzeria Al Fresco Daily – Open 12:00 a 22:00.
Trattoria – ( Mo,Wed,Fri) – Open 18:00 a 22:30.
Deli – Open 08:00-18:00hrs.
Umai Asian Cuisine – 15:00-23:00hrs.
Nine Ninety 9 Sports Bar – 15:00-23:00hrs.
Lobby Bar – Open 13:00 a 00:00.
Room Service – 07:00-23:00hrs.
Pool Service Bar – 10-19:00hrs.
Sunday Brunch every week from 09:00-14:00hrs.
Gastro Bar Embarcadero – Closed.
El Pescatore, Arroceria and Sea Beach Area seasonal and closed at the moment. Buffet Service its not offered at the moment all services a la carte. Gaviotas, Umai and Trattoria reservations is required. When Buffet (at La Villita) is restablished hotel personnel will be attending service station to avoid contact.
All grab and go, are made in restaurants and are practically delivered sealed. A QR menu was established for restaurants, room service is made according to the standard of delivery only. The tables are sanitized before and after the diner. For buffet options this is being carried out with an assisted chef. The Hotel has the distinctive management H in F&B and audits are conducted constantly.
Marriott Bonvoy Member Benefits: We are committed to delivering the Marriott Bonvoy benefits for your membership level. Thank you for your understanding in cases where we may have to offer an alternative.
Marriott Bonvoy members are invited to use the Marriott Bonvoy App (available on the App Store and Google Play) to take advantage of contactless options, including:
- Mobile Check-In/Check-Out: Let us know via the app when you are planning to arrive and once you departed.
- Mobile Key: Forget the front desk altogether and go straight to your guest room.
- Mobile Dining: Order your private, in-room dining through the app.
- Mobile Guest Requests: Connect with us via the app to request items you would like delivered to your guest room.
Not a Marriott Bonvoy member? Enroll here.
Available benefits vary by location and membership tier. At this hotel, please note that we currently offer the following Marriott Bonvoy benefits:
- Breakfast: Yes at La Villita
- Welcome Gift: Yes
- Late Check-Out: Yes